Popoy & Basha are Back in the New ONE MORE CHANCE Sequel Teaser


Share


One of our all time favourite Pinoy romantic movies - ONE MORE CHANCE



And after 8 years, Popoy and Basha are back in the new teaser trailer for the much-awaited sequel of 'One More Chance.'

It's not your usual Pinoy movie teaser but it's very beautiful and will make you excited for November to come.

So, what happened to our all-time faves Popy & Basha 8 years after?



UPDATE: The teaser reached 1.2 Million views in just one day. Phenomenal!

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • September 12, 2015 at 6:47 PM | Permalink

    Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS