Bench Stole Artwork for T-shirt Design


Share



From Raffy Parcon:

Thank you Bench/ lifestyle + clothing for using our artwork without permission, and for making money out of a stolen image.

You will see below pictures of the Bench t-shirt in question (available now in stores) along with the original image that we created for a photography project.

As proof of that we own the image, you can see the rest of the project here:

and here

and here

You will hear from us, Bench - a "world class" brand so full of class.


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • May 15, 2014 at 2:23 PM | Permalink

    Glad I found this post. It’s really awesome. Your post about t shirt design is really nice. Get the best cotton t shirt that are superiority soft and comfortable wear only from I wear me.

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS