Official Dauntless Character Posters for 'DIVERGENT'


Share


Summit Entertainment ('Twilight' and 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower') has released the Dauntless character posters for 'Divergent.'

'Divergent' is a thrilling action-adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities. Tris Prior (Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late. Divergent is based on the best-selling book series by Veronica Roth.

The film will be released locally in March 2014 in cinemas and IMAX.

We are Divergent, we are dangerous. Experience the official Dauntless posters!

Played by Miles Teller, “Peter is pure evil.” See his official character poster below. “Peter would probably throw a party if I stopped breathing." - Tris.


“Politeness is deception in pretty packaging.” Zoe Kravitz as Dauntless transfer Christina, see her official character poster below!


“His face is pierced in so many paces I lose count…” See official character poster featuring Jai Courtney as Dauntless leader Eric.


“Dauntless is about ordinary acts of bravery.” Mekhi Phifer plays as a Dauntless member. Experience Max’s official character poster check out below!


“The hawk symbolized the sun...if I always had the sun on me, I wouldn’t be afraid." - Tori (Maggie Q). "It reminds me of the fear I've overcome." Experience badass Tori's Dauntless poster.


Here's Theo James on his Dauntless poster as Tobias "Four" Eaton.


Bravery begins here with Tris. Shailene Woodley as Beatrice "Tris" Prior.



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS