Full Performances From Farewell To Finn Episode | Glee


Share



Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) sings Make You Feel My Love in a very emotional performance on the Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith) tribute episode for 'Glee' - The Quarterback

Watch her highly anticipated performance for the series that made all Gleeks bawling.



Other songs that performed in tonight's episode:

Santana shows a softer side with her performance of If I Die Young by Santana.



Mercedes pays tribute to Finn with the Pretenders' hit I'll Stand By You.



Sam and Artie lead the New Directions in singing the James Taylor classic Fire and Rain.



Puck remembers his best friend with Bruce Springsteen's No Surrender.



And here's the opening performance where past and present glee club members perform Seasons of Love from the RENT soundtrack.



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS