The Epic Quarter Quell Trailer of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'


Share



This year, we are celebrating the 75th edition of The Hunger Games: The 3rd Quarter Quell. For this historic event, the past Victors will return as Tributes and this is the time to formally #CelebrateYourVictors with the super epic Quarter Quell of 2013's Quarter Quell trailer of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.'


For me this is the best 'Hunger Games' trailer yet. The good production design and the great cinematography made it a good candidate for the best movie trailer of 2013. The Capitol, the hovercraft, the arena, the new training centre, the train... I mean, everything looks incredible! The holographs looks better this time (hello budget!).

And that Finnick Odair scene... OMG! Sam Claflin looks really perfect!


I love how the second half of the trailer is set out pretty much the same as the theatrical trailer for the first 'The Hunger Games' movie was! I'm loving the wide shot of The Capitol. That helps with the visual appeal of the movie so much. I'm also glad to see that the shaky camera is not as intense as the first movie. This is seriously in tracks to be one of the best sequels in movie history.

This film looks and feels darker and more epic, thank you Francis Lawrence! You are a true visionary. Glad, this series has Francis as the film director. Francis is possibly one of the best things that could have happened to this movie.

The whole arena sequences have been shot on IMAX cameras, so expect a different frame

I REALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FILM. Hey, November 20th, please come faster!

'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in cinemas and IMAX, NOVEMBER 20TH (Philippines)


Thank you LIONSGATE!


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS