Legolas is Back! 1st trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug' Arrives


Share



Watch the first trailer for the second part of Peter Jackson's adaptation of the JRR Tolkien children's story - 'The Hobbit.'

The film stars Martin Freeman (Bilbo Baggins), Ian McKellen (Gandalf the Grey), Sylvester McCoy (Radagast the Brown) and Orlando Bloom (Legolas). Oh, yes, my Legolas is so back.

'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' will be released in 2D, 3D, realD 3D & IMAX 3D and 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (HFR)' will be released in HFR, HFR 3D, realD HFR 3D & IMAX HFR 3D this December.



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS