New 'Catching Fire' Poster & Banner Plus The Illustrate Your SPARK Artwork Contest


Share


THE SUN PERSISTS IN RISING, SO I MAKE MYSELF STAND

Like what I promised on my fan page and Twitter, there would be some things from the much-anitcipated movie 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' that would SPARK!

And on May 14 (Panem Time), Lionsgate released the first official theatrical poster and banner for the film featuring Jennifer Lawrence, who embodies Katniss Everdeen perfectly, and an actual line from the Suzanne Collins' 'Catching Fire,' "The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand."

Love the artsy feeling of the whole poster, love the clouds, love the symbolism. Love it so much! One of the best fandom posters ever!



ILLUSTRATE YOUR SPARK

Aside from the poster, Lionsgate also launched an artwork contest. Just bring THE SPARK, the first chapter of the book, to life!

Design & illustrate the first chapter of ‘Catching Fire’ for the chance to see your work featured on The Hunger Games’ official Facebook page! Incorporate photos from the film & trailer, drawings, and GIFs to create an eye-popping multimedia experience inspired by the words on the page… ENTER HERE to join!

'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' will SPARK in Philippine Cinemas & IMAX Theatres on November 20th.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS