First Look at ’Divergent’: Shailene Woodley as Tris


Share


Like what I promised on Twitter, here is the first look at the film adaptation of Veronica Roth's novel 'Divergent' - and it's Shailene Woodley as Tris!

In a quote from Shailene, tells Entertainment Weekly that the cast has totally clicked. “It’s a good group,” she says. “We’re hanging out on weekends, celebrating birthdays. Everyone just wants to get to know one another. It’s rare to get a big group together and not have any conflicts. It’s really kind of amazing.”


Directed by Neil Burger, the film is scheduled for a March 2014 release.

Thanks to EW

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS