The Victory Tour Station 1 Posters for Catching Fire


Share


Citizen of Panem, here is an important message from the Capitol.

President Coriolanus Snow is pleased to announce this year’s Victory Tour, featuring Katniss Everdeen & Peeta Mellark – Victors of the 74th Hunger Games! The Capitol PN demands that all districts prepare accordingly. Inquire with your local district officials for further instructions.

For the first time in twenty-four years, District 12, PN will bid their very own victors a celebratory journey as they embark on their Victory Tour!

Lionsgate says this is the start of the Victory Tour. So, I think, we're going to get a pic of Katniss and Peeta in each District.


This is the first official artworks for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,' which will spark in theatres on November 22, 2013.


So simple, yet so beautiful and bad-ass. I love it because it's less is more. The posters don't give us the full picture, which makes the whole promo campaign more exciting.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM | Permalink

    What's up to every , since I am in fact keen of reading this webpage's post
    to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of pleasant information.


    Here is my homepage ... exercises for vertical leap

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS