New Kapamilya: Liza Soberano of Star Magic Circle 2013


Share



Last night, ipinakilala sa press ang 12 bagong Kapamilya ng Star Magic, ang Star Magic Circle 2013.

Isa sa members ng batch na ito ay si Liza Soberano. Ang 15-year old Filipina-American na ito ay unang napanood sa panghapong seryeng 'Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo' at sa darating na March 13 ay mapapanood na siya sa big screen bilang ka-love triangle ng hottest love team ngayon na sina Kathryn Bernardo at Daniel Padilla sa 'Must Be Love.'

Meet Julian Estrada of Star Magic Circle 2013

Abangan siya sa ilang programa ng ABS-CBN ngayong March 17 sa opisyal na pagpapakilala sa Star Magic Circle 2013. Narito ang kanilang fun music video na 'One Thing'



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

3 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:39 AM | Permalink

    Your style is really unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.

    Here is my web blog: Colon Cleanse Review

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM | Permalink

    You're so cool! I do not believe I've truly read through something like
    that before. So great to discover somebody with a few genuine thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed
    on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!


    My blog post :: Provacyl

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:41 PM | Permalink

    Ahaa, its nice conversation concerning this post here at
    this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.


    Feel free to visit my web-site - Provacyl

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS