HUNGER GAMES UPDATE: Effie Trinket Wears Alexander McQueen Dress In Her Capitol Portrait


Share


Effie Trinket, one of my favourite 'The Hunger Games' characters, wears an Alexander McQueen dress in her Capitol Portrait, which was released two days ago.

The red dress is so beautiful & it really suits her personality.

Catch Effie in 'Catching Fire' on November 21 (Philippines) in Cinemas & IMAX.



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:42 PM | Permalink

    What's up to every one, the contents present at this site are in fact remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    Here is my web site :: www.weeklyvolcano.com

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS