Go-See For A Political Ad (Talent Fee: 10-30K)


Share



Here is a Go-See for a TV Commercial for a Governor (Political Ad) which will happen tomorrow.

TALENT FEE: 10,000-30,000

Board 1
-Male doctor ages 40s
-Female chubby 40s
-Male late 20s
-Female nurse 20's
-Female teacher 30s

Board 2
-Male & Female ages 20s as young couple likeable/good acting
-3 support bouncer

Board 3
-Young couple late 20s-30s
-Old couple 40's yung male dapat manipis na yung hair and the girl is chubby & medyo mataray

Sa mga interesado & siguradong pupunta just tweet me @byxspeaks to send you the other details.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS