’Catching Fire’ Character Poster: Peeta Mellark’s Capitol Portrait


Share


Citizens of Panem, here is the Capitol Portrait of Peeta Mellark, one of the two Victors of the 74th Annual Hunger Games.

Watch the Boy With A Bread & Katniss Everdeen's Apple of the Eye (but not in the eyes of District 12 Citizens).


Catch #TheSPARK in cinemas on November 21 (Philippines) & 22 (USA). Also in IMAX.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:20 AM | Permalink

    Hey I am so excited I found your blog page,
    I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Google for something else, Regardless
    I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb jo.


    Visit my site; Get Cash For Surveys

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS