’Catching Fire’ Character Poster: President Snow’s Capitol Portrait


Share


Citizens of Panem, I am giving you the Official Capitol Portrait of our beloved President Snow. His eminence is truly adored by all.

President Snow is the 11th and last Hunger Games personality to have his own character poster for 'Catching Fire.'

Catch #TheSPARK in Cinemas on November 21 (Philippines) & 22 (USA). Also in IMAX.

Photo via Yahoo! Movies

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM | Permalink

    Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this website needs
    a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

    Visit my webpage - Provacyl Review

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS