‘Catching Fire’ Character Poster: Katniss Everdeen Wearing Mockingjay Dress In Her Capitol Portrait


Share


Citizens of Panem, here is the Girl on Fire, Victor of the 74th Annual Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen wearing her controversial Mockingjay dress!

Cinna in his dramatic Capitol Portrait

WOW! She looks like a bird! She is stunning! The dress is soooo beautiful. I love it! The 5th character poster for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' is epic, Epic, EPIC!

Leaked Photo. In 2 hours, you will see the Hi-Res version


Hi-Res version


Can you see the Mockingjay bird in her dress? Cinna's creation rocks! He is a genius!



Catch #TheSPARK in cinemas on November 21 (Philippines) & 22 (USA). Also in IMAX.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

3 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:51 PM | Permalink

    When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
    I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove
    people from that service? Bless you!

    Look into my web site Provacyl Review

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 6, 2013 at 7:24 AM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 6, 2013 at 7:54 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS