‘Catching Fire’ Character Poster: Finnick Odair’s Controversial Capitol Portrait


Share


Citizens of Panem, here is the controversial & divisive Capitol Portrait of the one and the only and very handsome 24-yearl old 3rd Quarter Quell tribute, Finnick Odair.

He won his first Hunger Games at the age of 14 by using trident and net against the other tributes. This District 4 tribute is known for having short-term relationships with the famous citizens of Capitol.

Watch Finnick, the guy with sugar cube, on 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.' Catch #TheSPARK in cinemas on November 21 (Philippines) & 22 (USA). Also in IMAX.



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:10 AM | Permalink

    This website truly has all the information and
    facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    my homepage :: Vigrx Review

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:41 PM | Permalink

    If some one desires expert view regarding running a blog then i suggest him/her
    to visit this blog, Keep up the pleasant
    work.

    Here is my blog post Provacyl Review

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS