VIDEO: The Voice of Disney & Broadway, Lea Salonga as 'The Voice of The Philippines' Coach


Share



The Voice of Disney and Broadway, Lea Salonga will be seated in the infamous red chair as one of the Coaches of the most anticipated TV show of 2013, 'The Voice of the Philippines.'

The voice that conquered the world has the authority to be a Coach. Gosh, her laughter is gold, such a Queen! Gosh, I cannot wait for this show to start.

What you’ll get from me as a coach is honesty, besides a Tony award and 35 years of experience.


YouTube user @nsumalde143 said:

She's not even singing and yet I'm getting goosebumps!

YouTube user @ako si denskie said:

omg... EGZOOOOIITED NA AKO! KABOG ANG COACH AH! Bamboo,Sarah G., Lea Salonga and ? sana pasabog din! GOOD JOB ABSCBN! DA BEST TALAGA!

Photo by Ian Faustino


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM | Permalink

    Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Also visit my webpage; Provacyl Reviews

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS