VIDEO: Anne Hathaway's 'Les Miserables' Performance Gets An Oscar Campaign Spoof


Share



In this For Your Consideration (Oscars) video, Emma Fitzpatrick plays the actress Anne Hathaway who is nominated for this year's Oscars Best Supporting Actress

After winning best supporting actress at the SAG Awards, Golden Globes and Critics Choice, ANNE HATHAWAY reminds the Academy, one last time, why she must (and will) win at the 85th Academy Awards.


Photo via Salon.com


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

3 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM | Permalink

    This is the right web site for everyone who wants to understand this
    topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will
    need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject which has been
    written about for decades. Great stuff, just great!


    my blog ... micassanova.com

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:43 PM | Permalink

    With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?

    My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd
    genuinely appreciate it.

    Look at my site ... Provacyl Reviews

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS