Pinay Adriana Latonio Gets Standing Ovation From 'American Idol' Judges


Share



OMG! We have hnother Filipino pride on 'American Idol.' Adriana Latonio, a Pinay from Anchorage, Alaska got a standing ovation during the Las Vegas round!

Thank you TFC Godfather for this cute transcript & photo:

Nicki Minaj:
Are you Filipino?
Adriana Latonio: Yes. *crowd gets loud*
Nicki Minaj: How tall are you?
Adriana Latonio: 5 ft.
Nicki Minaj: Shout out to my Filipino barbs!





Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM | Permalink

    Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this website is truly pleasant and the people are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.

    Review my webpage vigrxreview1.org

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS