OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Final Episode of ’Sarah G Live’ To Air This Sunday


Share



From Bong R. Osorio, Head of ABS-CBN Integrated Corporate Communications:

'SARAH G Live' ends on top of its game with its last episode airing on Sunday, February 10, 2013. After a year of bringing world class performances
to Filipino viewers in the country and in TFC markets around the world, Sarah Geronimo moves on to fulfill other commitments. The pop star, who recently renewed her contract with ABS-CBN, will sit as one of the coaches of 'The Voice of the Philippines,' (read here) and will soon soon have her own drama anthology. Sarah is also busy filming her upcoming Star Cinema movie with John Lloyd Cruz, and is set to go on a Sarah G concert worldwide.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 5:16 PM | Permalink

    Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty
    finding one? Thanks a lot!

    My webpage; Provacyl Review

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS