Fan Made Photos & Poster for 'The Voice of the Philippines'


Share


Cannot wait for 'The Voice of the Philippines'? Well, you need to wait for 3 more months just to see the biggest talent show on Philippine TV.

Some sweet fans of the show did some great fan made photos and poster! Enjoy and remember, let our voices be heard!



Together, we will make your voice be heard!





Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:40 PM | Permalink

    My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
    He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my day.
    You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    My homepage; Provacyl Reviews

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS