First Look at 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire'


Share



3rd Quarter Quell tributes Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) and Finnick Odair (Sam Claflin) with his bad ass trident on the cover of Entertainment Weekly.

The magazine gave us the first look of the most-anticipated film and film franchise of 2013 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.' Blimey, the new official pictures are making me freak out in the happiest of ways!!! Indeed, it's a Happy Hunger Games!

The sweetness of the Sugar Cube

Poor Gale! :(

The New Gamemaker!

Furst look at President Snow! Year of Snake!

Katniss' mother and her sister Prim

The Voctory Tour

Photos by EW.com


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    January 21, 2013 at 3:24 AM | Permalink

    I think it's Victory Tour not "Voctory". Spell it right!

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS