List of HFR 3D Cinemas in the Philippines for 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'


Share



Are you ready for an exciting and epic adventure?

Discover how it all began! Watch 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' - the world's first movie to ever be shot in 48FPS (frames per second) and shown in HFR cinemas.

The 48 FPS format of the first installment of Peter Jackson's newest trilogy will be available in the following 3D cinemas in the Philippines starting December 13th.

- Glorietta 4
- Greenbelt 3
- Greenhills
- Robinsons Ermita
- Robinsons Galleria
- SM City Cebu
- SM Mall of Asia (MOA)
- SM Megamall
- SM North EDSA

Unluckily, the 48 FPS format will not be shown in all IMAX Theatres in the Philippines, including the new IMAX Clark, which will open on December 14. You can only watch the 24 FPS format at all IMAX Theatres in the Philippines.

The traditional 24 FPS format will also be released in 2D & 3D cinemas.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX
r

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:31 AM | Permalink

    I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content.
    Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    Also visit my web blog :: Colon Cleanse Reviews

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS