The World TV Premiere Of 'Hunger Games' Will Be On January 1


Share



The odds will be in our favour on the very first day of 2013 as one of the biggest films of 2012 - 'The Hunger Games' will make a world TV debut on that day!

Here's the annoucement from EPIX:

The television premiere of The Hunger Games will air on January 1, at 12 Noon ET and at 8PM ET with an encore presentation on January 4 at 8PM ET during an EPIX free preview weekend for all subscribers of affiliated partners. Leading into the January 4th airing will be behind the scenes clips and making of footage beginning at 5PM ET.

The movie will be broadcast on EPIX, EPIX on demand, online at EpixHD.com, and on EPIX apps on hundreds of devices including Xbox, Roku, iPads, iPhones and more.

Photo via Fanpop.com


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

6 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 11, 2013 at 4:17 PM | Permalink

    Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    my page: holiday gift ideas

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 11, 2013 at 6:14 PM | Permalink

    Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession
    capital to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing for your augment
    and even I fulfillment you get right of entry to constantly fast.


    Look at my web-site juice breville 800 juicer

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 17, 2013 at 3:48 PM | Permalink

    Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a
    acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Also visit my website ... faraday flashlights

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 18, 2013 at 2:25 AM | Permalink

    My brother recommended I may like this website.
    He was once entirely right. This publish truly made my day.
    You cann't believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

    my page ... Commercial Juicers

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 2, 2013 at 7:08 AM | Permalink

    Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let
    you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon.

    Cheers

    Also visit my web blog - juicing Benefits

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS