The Official Motion Poster of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'


Share




Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death. The Hunger Games have begun - again.

Happy Hunger Games because my source is right! Few days ago, I blogged that Lionsgate would have surprises for us as we celebrate the 1-year mark before the release of the most anticipated sequel of 2013 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.' (Read here)

And today, 1 year and 2 days (US) before the film's theatrical realease in the USA, Lionsgate officially released the animated poster of the film. Of course, it depicts the iconic Mockingjay pin set aflame with the tagline "Every revolution begins with a spark," which released on its first theatrical
teaser during the US screenings if the final 'Twilight' film (Read here). I love the poster. I can finally see the lines in the circle, like a clock.

You can download the poster from the film's official Facebook page and get a chance to be one of the 12 names listed in title credits. So, may the odds be ever in our favour.

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS