OMG! Mariah Carey Cried During The Auditions of 'American Idol' | VIDEO


Share



Oh man! Music Diva Mariah Carey cried during the audition run of the latest season of 'American Idol.'

That scene is used for the promotional spot of the show, which will premiere on January 16th. Watch it below!


Another TV spot - Make Dreams Come True


Photo via popdust.com


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:09 AM | Permalink

    If you are going for most excellent contents like me, only pay
    a quick visit this site everyday since it gives quality contents, thanks

    Also visit my web-site: Www.Kapaigroup.net

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM | Permalink

    Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, such as you
    wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you can do with some p.
    c. to pressure the message home a bit, but instead of that,
    this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    Feel free to visit my website; Provacyl

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS