OMG! Isaac King Cast As Peeta's Younger Brother in 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire'


Share





Is that Peeta Mellark, played by Josh Hutcherson? No, that's Isaac King and yes he will make an appearance in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.'

Actor, model, and radio personality Isaac King is confirmed to play Peeta's younger brother.

His character was mentioned in the book 'The Hunger Games' as one of the eligible citizen of District 12 for reaping at the 74th Annual Hunger Games.

He looks very similar to Josh (Peeta)! They're very a like. Though, sometimes he looks a mix of Josh (Peeta) and Alexander Ludwig (Cato).

This is his audition clip. I think, he deserves the role!


Photos by Isaac


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS