OMG! 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Quarter Quell Arena Set Photos


Share


Tick. Tock. It's Quarter Quell time. And like what I tweeted the cast are now in Hawaii to film the Quarter Quell scene and do not look at these photos if you haven't read the book 'Catching Fire.'

In the set photos are Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss), Josh Hutcherson (Peeta), Lynn Cohen's double (Mags), and Sam Claflin (Finnick) filming 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.'












Head over to Katniss-Peeta.com to check out more photos!

According to the photo of @ibaybay, it looks like they're going to film on the beach in Oahu, Hawaii until December 1. The cast and crew will still film until end of December or first few weeks of 2013.



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS