New 'Catching Fire' Set Photos: Katniss, Peeta & Finnick Having Meal in the Arena


Share


Having a meal in the arena! That's what Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) is doing in the second batch of Quarter Quell arena set photos.

Katniss is eating a fresh fish on the sand with her allies Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson).

SEE ALSO: First batch of set photos

Go to JustJared for more photos.

If you are the owner of the 7th picture please contact me so I can give you credit!

The cast are in Hawaii filming the 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' which is set for a November 21, 2013 release in the Philippines.








Another batch of set photos. This time with Mags and Sam Claflin (Finnick)'s double. Photos via Splash News






Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS