HUNGER GAMES UPDATE | Lenny Kravitz On ‘Catching Fire’: “You Will See How Cinna Leaves The Story”


Share



In his latest interview with Vulture, Lenny Kravitz shared some information about the much-awaited sequel 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.'

Lenny who plays the role of Cinna said we're going to see on the film how his character will leave the story before the start of the 3rd Quarter Quell.

SEE ALSO: The World TV Premiere Of 'Hunger Games' Will Be On January 1

Meanwhile, how has being in The Hunger Games affected your fan base?
Um, well, I have eight-year-old kids coming up to me who know me as Cinna and have no idea that I make music.

SPOILER ALERT, IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THE HUNGER GAMES: The book mentions your character being tortured for supporting Katniss. Will we see that on screen?
Um, I can’t say too much about it. But you will see how he leaves the story.

Personally, what do you think is the worst way to be tortured?
Oh wow — there’s trivial torture, and there’s real torture. I guess on a trivial level, you know, not being able to hear or make music. That would drive me crazy, yeah.

Oh, that scene is going to be unforgettable. For sure, this will make me cry, and y'all, Hunger Games fans!

I can not wait to see the SPARK. 'Catching Fire' will theatrically spark in cinemas and IMAX on November 21 (Philippines) & 22 (US), 2013.

Photo by Lenny
Source: Vulture


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page

For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog! xX

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS