CONFIRMED: Official Logo of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Revealed


Share


Like what I reported last night, here is the official logo and first teaser of the much-awaited 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' which was revealed during the US screenings of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.'

If you look closely you can see the lines inside the circle. The clock design is there I didn't notice at first (the image is not that clear).... I want to see it in HD! And the film's tagline is perfect: "Every revolution begins with a spark." Now, give us the online trailer and poster with that logo and tagline!

The film will be released in cinemas and IMAX Theatres on November 21, 2013 in the Philippines and November 22, 2013 in the USA.








Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan PageFor events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS