'Catching Fire' Set Photos: The Quarter Quell Announcement


Share


And yes! Here are the set photos of the Quarter Quell Announcement. From the 'Catching Fire' book:

The anthem plays, and my throat tightens with revulsion as President Snow takes the stage. He’s followed by a young boy dressed in a white suit, holding a simple wooden box.

This is exactly how I envisioned the announcement. And OMG there's a little boy dressed in a white suit. They're making the film adaptation of the book more grand and epic.

The old guy there with a white rose is ruthless President Coriolanus Snow played by Donald Sutherland.








'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' will spark in Philippine cinemas and IMAX, November 21, 2013, ahead of the US release date of November 22nd.

Thanks to ImNotObsessed.com for the set photos!!!

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS