VIDEO: Kontrabidas of 'Walang Hanggan' Singing 'Just The Way You Are'


Share



Naaliw naman ako sa video na ito ng Kontrabida stars ng 'Walang Hanggan' na sina Noni Buencamino, Joem Bascon, at Josh Ivan Morales na nagpapakalog habang sumasabay sa pagkanta ng 'Just the Way You Are' ni Bruno Mars.

I'm sure marami naiinis sa kanila bilang mga kontrabida pero sa video na ito, mapapangiti nila kayo kahit saglit lang.



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM | Permalink

    You can certainly see your skills within the article you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers
    like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    My homepage - vivaxareview.org

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS