One Direction's Biography DVD In Stores October 26th


Share



Hey Juan Directioners, do you want to know the biography of your favorite boyband One Direction?

Put a smile on your face because on October 26th, the unauthorized biography DVD of One Direction called 'One Direction: All For One' will finally be released in the Philippines!!!

And if you buy that DVD on the 26th of October you will get a FREE One Direction Poster. Isn't that awesome?

The DVD contains the following (oh my!)

*Harry Styles' Exclusive Unseen Performance
*1D Controversy
*Secrets from the 'X Factor' (UK) Live Shows

....and more!!!

So do NOT forget to get your own copy of 'One Direction: All For One' (An Unauthorized Biography) DVD!!!


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS