Hunk of the Day: Yummy Sam Claflin Goes Topless While Filming 'Catching Fire'


Share


The super yummy actor Sam Claflin goes topless while filming 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in Atlanta, Georgia. Sam plays the role of the yummy Finnick Odair, a Victor-Tribute of the 3rd Quarter Quell.

My goodness, he makes me gay with these photos. Oh, if you are a straight guy and don't want to be confused with your gender, then do not look at these photos (Thank you CeleBuzz for these yummy photos).

'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' is scheduled for a November 2013 release!

I want your sugar cube, Sam. Sugar cube is love, isn't it? Happy Hunger Games!!! :P












Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

1 Comment

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS