VIDEO: 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Star Alan Ritchson Joined 'American Idol'


Share



The yummy actor (no, I'm not gay! LOL) who will play Gloss (District 1) in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' is a multimedia star. He can act, he is a good underwear model (check his photos here), and he can also sing (and some said he is a natural comedian :P)

The newest cast of 'The Hunger Games' franchise Alan Ritchson joined the 3rd season of 'American Idol' back in 2004. He passed the audition round by getting yes from judges Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson. He was eliminated in the Hollywood week round of the said competition.

After his short Idol journey (watch it below), Alan was cast as Aquaman in the US drama series 'Smallville.'




Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS