Simon Cowell's Groups Category Finalist: Emblem3 - 'X Factor USA'


Share



They auditioned in San Francisco, CA where they performed their original song 'Sunset Boulevard'

Meet the trio group Emblem3 from Huntington Beach, CA. Composed of Drew Chadwick (rapper, guitarist), Wesley Stromberg and Keaton Stromberg. Simon Cowell called them an incredible group and love them.

On their Facebook:

We do this because we don't know what else to do, In the past few years I feel like we`ve gotten so lost in the sound of music that we couldn't find our way out if we wanted to. Its almost like we`ve reached this enlightened, eternal bond, Like a silent connection shared with and through sound. Its life

Photo via Emblem3


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS