Pre-order Your Copy of JK Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' & Get 30% Discount


Share




The long wait is finally over! Queen J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' is set to be launched in the Philippines by National Book Store on September 27, 2012 at exactly 3 pm.

J.K. Rowling is the author of the biggest selling young adult series of all-time, 'Harry Potter'. 'The Casual Vacancy' is her first book in five years and is her first book aimed at an adult readership.

From September 1 to 20, fans can pre-order 'The Casual Vacancy' at any Powerbooks, National Bookstore and Best Seller branch or at NationalBookStore.com and get a 30% discount off the retail price (P1,422) and a free limited edition book bag.

Please click the images (above) for full details.


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    September 12, 2012 at 9:03 AM | Permalink

    naexcite naman ako dito! yaaay potterheads!

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:11 AM | Permalink

    Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!


    Here is my page ... Vivaxa Review

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS