Cristine Reyes HINDE Gaganap na DARNA sa TV


Share



Ilang araw na ang nakakaraan ng pumirma na sa ABS-CBN ang dating Kapusong si Diana Zubiri.

Certified Kapamilya na nga si Diana at kinumpirma niya na makakasama siya sa isang primetime teleserye na pagbibidahan nina Cristine Reyes at Gerald Anderson. Ang nasabing teleserye ay mula sa unit ni Deo Endrinal kaya nandun din ito ng maganap ang pirmahan (makikita sa litrata sa itaas).

Naging maugong ang balita na si Cristine Reyes ang gaganap na 'Darna' sa TV version nito sa ABS-CBN pero imposible na siya dahil ang Star Creatives (Star Cinema, Star TV, Star Records) ang nakakuha ng rights nito at hinde ang unti ni Deo

Photo by ABS-CBN


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:40 PM | Permalink

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
    video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


    My weblog ... HTTP://provacylreview.org/

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM | Permalink

    Hi there, I found your blog via Google even as looking
    for a comparable subject, your web site got here up, it appears to be like great.

    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just became aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.

    I'll appreciate when you continue this in future. Numerous other folks will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage Provacyl

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS