Behind the Scene Photo ng Teleseryeng 'A Beautiful Affair'


Share



Narito ang pasilip sa pinaka-aabangang teleserye ng taon ang 'A Beautiful Affair' na pinagbibidahan nina Jophn Lloyd Cruz at Bea Alonzo.

Sa behind the scene photo na ito ay makikita ang iba pang cast na sina cast Jim Paredes, Slater Young, Dimples Romana, Ana Roces, John Arcilla, Megan Young, Jamie Fabregas sa isang chapel.

Photo by John Arcilla


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM | Permalink

    continuously i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive, and that is also
    happening with this piece of writing which I am reading
    now.

    My weblog :: Provacyl Review

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS