Matchbox Twenty's Lead Singer Rob Thomas Joins 'The Voice' As Mentor


Share




This is an exciting news!!!

Matchbox Twenty's songwriter and lead singer Rob Thomas will be part of the upcoming 3rd season of the hit reality show 'The Voice.'

Rob is going to be the mentor for for Team Cee Lo, as reported by Us Weekly. Mary J. Blige and Michael Buble also join 'The Voice' as mentors but no word yet on who will be the mentor for Team Christina.

Thomas told Us Weekly:

I’m really excited to work with CeeLo and love the idea that I may be in the room with a future superstar that the world has yet to discover.

'The Voice' (season 3) returns this fall.

Source: Us Weekly
Photo 1 via @ThisIsRobThomas
Photo 2 by Tyler Golden/NBC


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS