Slater Young's Guest Appearance in a Music Video


Share



In fairness, kinilig ako kay Slater Young sa music video na ito ha! May future talaga siya sa showbiz! Watch ninyo guys ang cute ni Slater at nakaka-LSS ang song!

From Muller and Patton:
'Pinoy Dream Academy 2' scholar Bunny and 'Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited' Big Winner Slater Young appear in this video together. The song is 'What I Meant from Bunny's debut album, written and produced by Muller and Patton.



Photo via @SlaterAddicts
Source: Muller and Patton


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar avi maems/akkie
    April 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM | Permalink

    ang cute ni cuya slater

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM | Permalink

    ang sarap kumiss ni slater, gusto kong makiag-kiss kay slater

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS