Possible Teen Housemate From UST: Alec Brandon Dungo, Ang Hopeless Romantic ng Laguna


Share



Ka-block ni Possible Teen Housemate Jessa Gutierrez sa UST itong Possible Teen Housemate na aking ipapakilala. Sino si Jessa? Read here

Siya si Alec Brandon Duñgo, 17 years old from Laguna.

Magaling sa pag-aaral ng kursong BS Pharmacy pero hinde sa pag-ibig. Sa katunayan ay PRO External ito sa UST Faculty of Pharmacy Student Council at sumali na rin siya sa Ginoong Laguna 2011.



Kahit na kilala sa campus at guwapo ay sawi talaga siya sa pag-ibig kaya naman tinawag siyang Hopeless Romantic ng Laguna.

Abangan siya sa April 8 kung magiging Official Teen Housemate siya sa 'Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4.'

Eto pa mga litrato niya:

NEXT: Possible Teen Housemate From Mindoro: Kharen Reyes, Ang Conservative Probinsyana (Read here)




Photos by Alec Dungo


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

10 Comments

  • April 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM | Permalink

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=139591572778953&set=a.139591322778978.29506.134733026598141&type=3&permPage=1 wearing trunks

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 20, 2013 at 6:26 AM | Permalink

    Thanks for another informative blog. Where else may just I get that kind of info written in such
    an ideal method? I have a project that I'm simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    Here is my webpage - screen next

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 20, 2013 at 7:27 AM | Permalink

    When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that
    service? Appreciate it!

    Here is my web page: move next

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM | Permalink

    Hi there, yes this piece of writing is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.

    thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my site view more

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 26, 2013 at 5:17 AM | Permalink

    you are in reality a good webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible.
    It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a wonderful activity on this subject!

    Here is my homepage ... traineeships

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 26, 2013 at 5:43 AM | Permalink

    We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
    community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Also visit my site flagswipe

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM | Permalink

    Hi colleagues, how is the whole thing, and
    what you wish for to say on the topic of this article,
    in my view its genuinely remarkable for me.

    My web blog: phpbb

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM | Permalink

    Ahaa, its nice conversation on the topic of this article at this place at this website, I
    have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.



    Here is my web page; saylor

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM | Permalink

    Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include approximately all vital infos.
    I would like to see more posts like this .

    Also visit my website; enforcer

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM | Permalink

    It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.

    I have learn this publish and if I could I wish to counsel you few interesting issues
    or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I want to learn more issues about it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: ballancing

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS