Welcome to Real Madrid Resort Island - Your Perfect Holiday Resort!


Share



OMG! This is a perfect holiday resort for me!

Welcome to Real Madrid Resort Island! With a targeted opening in January 2015, this $1 billion artificial island is located in the United Arab Emirates. This is the big project of Real Madrid, professional football club based in Madrid, Spain and a 9-time European champion, which they unveiled yesterday.

From Reuters:
‘Real Madrid Resort Island’ is a $1 billion dollar venture with the RAK Marjan Island Football Investment Fund and the government of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, developed under the club’s brand.

No further financial details were given.

A presentation at the Bernabeu on Thursday showed plans for sports facilities, a marina, luxury hotels and villas, an amusement park, a club museum and a 10,000-seat stadium with one side open to the sea.

“It is a decisive and strategic step that will strengthen our institution in the Middle East and Asia,” said Real president Florentino Perez.

Oh I love it! But my ultimate favorite would be the Hologram Football show. Watch and learn! Hahaha



Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS