Teaser Trailer of 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'


Share



Few days ago, I posted here the official sneak peek of the teaser trailer of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' (watch here). And like what I reported, the said teaser trailer was released theatrically with 'The Hunger Games' and some fans recorded it.

Summit Entertainment will be released this teaser on web this coming March 26! Will update this blog for the HD version!

The final 'Twilight' film will arrive in theatres on November 16th, 2012

UPDATE: And here's the HD version of the teaser trailer





Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS