Simon Cowell Wants Britney Spears for 'The X Factor USA'


Share



OMG... Excited for this!

On his recent interview on 'Craig Doyle Live', 'X Factor UK' Judge Louis Walsh shared some infos about the upcoming new seasons of UK & US' 'X Factor.'

And guess what, Louis said that Simon Cowell is in talks with Britney Spears to be part of the 2nd season of the US version.

Oh gosh Simon you're on the right track. You're going to be Lucky if you choose the singer of 'Lucky' as one of the new judges of your reality show.

Imagine, 'The Voice' has Christina Aguilera, 'Americen Idol' has Jennifer Lopez and 'The X Factor USA' is going to have Britney. Loves it!

Photo via lofthairblog.wordpress.com


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

13 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM | Permalink

    protege the best

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM | Permalink

    hahahaha..protege?yuck!

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 3, 2013 at 7:36 AM | Permalink

    Hey! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
    info you’ve gotten right here on this post. I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


    My site - top plastic surgeons on long island

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 3, 2013 at 1:08 PM | Permalink

    Hello! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you may have right here on this post.
    I can be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


    Look at my site - seoul korea weather in september

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 5, 2013 at 2:07 AM | Permalink

    Howdy! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you may have
    right here on this post. I will likely be coming back to
    your weblog for extra soon.

    Also visit my web-site seoul national university bundang hospital logo

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM | Permalink

    Good day! I simply would like to give a huge
    thumbs up for the good info you’ve gotten right here on this post.
    I shall be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.

    Also visit my blog post :: where can i buy semolina flour in boston

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 5, 2013 at 5:36 PM | Permalink

    Good day! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for
    the great info you have got here on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    My site :: facial plastic surgery center

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 6, 2013 at 1:39 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 15, 2013 at 5:32 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS