Samsung Galaxy Beam, a Smartphone With Built-in Projector


Share



Meet Samsung Galaxy Beam, an Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) based smartphoe with a built-in projector recessed into its top side.

I think this smartphone really looks amazing because it is capable of projecting a 50in image on any nearby wall and has 1GHz dual-core processor.

It's like having a pico projector and android phone in one so if you want it then you need to wait until Q2 of 2012. To know how lovely and amazing this phone is just watch the following videos:





Photo by Samsung Mobile


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS