Penshoppe's Newest Endorsers: Zac Efron & Ian Somerhalder


Share



Yeah, it is confirmed, Hollywood star Zac Efron is the newest endorser of Penshoppe!

But according to my source, who is a writer in ABS-CBN, Penshoppe has 2 new endorsers. The other guy is Ian Somerhalder, star of US TV series 'The Vampire Diaries.'

So, Zac Efron and Ian Somerhalder are Penshoppe's newest endorsers.

Photo via @iansomerhalder


Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 22, 2012 at 2:08 AM | Permalink

    penshoppe siguro yung sa brief ang eendorse nya pra matakam yung fans

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 17, 2012 at 1:50 AM | Permalink

    is this for real? ian somerhalder?

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS