Jessica Sanchez Sings Beyonce's 'Sweet Dreams' on 'American Idol'


Share



It's Personal Icons night on 'American Idol,' and Mexipino Jessica Sanchez performed her ballad version of 'Sweet Dreams' by Beyonce. And the 3 judges loved her performance!

According to the critics, Jessica had the best performance among the Top 9 finalists. Judge Randy Jackson said, "One of the best singers I've heard in many years... You told the beautiful story in a beautiful way. Unbelievable. Senasational!"







Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 29, 2012 at 9:37 PM | Permalink

    Wish all the judges had given her standing ovation to make it a record 6 standing ovation for a single night of contestant performances in the history of American idol.

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS