New Theatrical Poster of 'Avengers' or 'Avengers Assemble'


Share


Just a day before the release of the new trailer of 'Avengers', Marvel released today the new theatrical poster of the film.

There are 2 versions of the poster. The first one if the US theatrical poster while the second one is the UK poster which uses a different title.

Until now, fans are confused if the UK title will be used for its theatrical release or not.

Potterheads, like me, noticed the red sparks on the 'Avengers' & 'Deathly Hallows 1 & 2' posters are kinda similar.



Posters by Marvel

Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS